GRWM: Spring Edition

Happy Easter Monday! Today's post is a Spring Outfit but with a twist...
I hope everyone's Easter weekend was spent eating lots of chocolate with the family, mine certainly was. I decided that Easter weekend would be the perfect opportunity to try out something which I have been meaning to do for a while now. It has always bothered me that the posts featuring makeup don't have much of a visual aid for showing how I achieve each look. So, after much persuasion from friends and family, I decided to try out filming a makeup tutorial to accompany this weeks outfit post, 'Spring Edition'.

To see how I achieved this makeup look watch the video below. Don't forget to continue reading after in order to see the rest of the outfit. (P.s sorry that the music over powers my voice in places, will work on this for future videos)
Spring allows for brighter colours in the makeup bag and the wardrobe; for today's outfit I am wearing this White Crochet Trim Turtle Neck Skater Dress from New Look.
The crochet detail along the stomach sets this dress apart from typical white dresses, in fact I find that this detail has an extremely slimming effect. Although this dress is figure-hugging, the 'skater' style is perfect for my figure shape.
As we move away from the dark winter, it seems appropriate to bring out the lighter coloured shoes. Because of the simple design and colour of the dress, this outfit has many different shoe options. I chose to wear these New Look Stone Pointed Court Shoes in the shade 'Biscuit'. Alternatively, tan coloured gladiator sandals would also work perfectly with this outfit.
 Thank you for reading, let me know what you think of the makeup video and whether you prefer the posts with or without the featured tutorials.
Love Luisa x

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,