As we move into SS15, its of course the blogger's norm to lust after a large amount of items to create an envious transitional wardrobe. However, its impractical to purchase everything you want! Here's what I wish I could cram into my wardrobe this spring.
- HOLOGRAPHIC PHONE CASE // ASOS - I'm always holographic dreaming. I'd love to live like a mermaid with long green/blue hair and wear these shiny green items, but school rules 5/7 days a week simply do no allow me to! That doesn't mean I can't want to live like a mermaid right? For the time being I guess I'll have to live vicariously through my phone case. It's a mere £8 to give your phone a wardrobe update.
- ANIMAL INSTICT TWO PIECE // MAISON DE LUXE - PASTICHE COUTURE - I've been searching for a prom dress now so I know what I'm working towards in the summer. I stumbled across this beauty, clearly not intended for prom, however I'm stuck in one of those "Is the dress nice or does the model just look hot in it?" situations. It reminds me of a two piece worn by Selena Gomez that I'm completely in love with. That being said, I love the detailed patterns on the pencil skirt, and I'd happily purchase one in the future just for that, even if the bralet doesn't quite fit... This stylish two piece is £78.
- RHAPSODY HAND HARNESS // DIXI - Arm and hand candy galore with a boho flair is what I found when I stumbled across this website! My favourite pieces are their crystal and choker necklaces, but this hand harness is a beauty. Perfect for channeling boho or witchy vibes this summer, it costs £28 to get your hands on.
- SHIRT DRESS IN PINSTRIPE NAVY // MOTEL - Normcore statement pieces are perfect for a transitional wardrobe! This oversized shirt could be styled effortlessly with a tailored vest jacket, and it's even something I'd wear to school as the weather gets warmer. You can get this one for £30.
- BLOCK HEEL COURT SHOES // MISSGUIDED - Whether you want a neon or pastel shade, there's so many variations of these heels on Missguided's site. With a retro twist on the the classic shoe, these will add a pop of colour to any outfit. I think the neon pink one is for me! They come in at £28 a pair.
- PETITE ASYMMETRIC STRIPED BODYCON DRESS // TOPSHOP - I'd be lying if I didn't say that this dress screamed out dupe alert to me! Kylie Jenner was seen in something very similar a while ago. This also is a great transitional piece- I'd pop tights under these when it's a little bit chillier, but pair it with white sandals when the weather gets warmer. This is £26!
- CLASSIC FEDORA IN DUSKY PINK // MISSGUIDED - I've been fedora-less for several months now because I broke my old black one *cries*. However, this dusky pink makes a great statement piece for this summer, so I think I'm going to have to get this one for £15.
- VIDEO GIRL MIRROR SUNGLASSES // LAMODA - A new pair of sunglasses creeps their way into my wardrobe every year, and it looks like these will be my favourite this summer if I get them! They're a steal for only £4.99. La Moda has great statement pieces like this, at more than reasonable prices for when you want a quick/cheap wardrobe update.
- WHITE FLAT FRONT SKINNY TROUSERS // FOREVER 21 - A minimal essential for this summer. I initially found some on Topshop for £35, but these are cheaper at £18 so I thought I'd share ;-)
- FRINGED FAUX LEATHER BACKPACK // FOREVER 21 - Tassles! Tassles! More Tassles! This bag is the perfect piece to finish off any western inspired outfit. Earthy tones and suede boots would be the perfect match for this one- It can be bought for £23.
There's some items I'm crushing on this week! What are your favourites from the list?
Labels: inspiration, joksie, joksie fashion, shopping