Friday, 9 January 2015

My Bedroom Tour - Video



So I finally had the guts to put up this video of my bedroom! It's not in its best state, and I filmed it so late that you missed out on my white christmas tree, but apart from that I'm glad I finally got to do it! In this video I show you what I consider to be the best bits of my room, and skip the boring stuff. You also get to take a look at the coats that I'm wearing at the moment and the jackets I'll be putting on as the weather just slowly gets warmer... As always, don't forget to sub & thumbs up the vid!


FOLLOW US ON BLOGLOVIN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM / subscribe on youtube
*ALL PR SAMPLES IN ANY POST WILL CLEARLY BE MARKED WITH AN ASTERIX.
FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER, READ HERE.



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your bedroom is BEAUTIFUL!! New to your blog and I am loving it :)
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thank you for visiting my blog! Second of all, wow! I am in love with your blog! So pretty! I just had to follow you on GFC. If you'd like to follow back, that would be lovely. Also, feel free to follow me on any of my social medias and I'll gladly follow back. Let's keep in touch!

    I'm looking forward to reading future posts from the both of you!

    Abigail
    http://cheerstonow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a gorgeous room. Love the pictures on your wall! Love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buon lunedì e buona settimana.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. We nominated you for the Leibster award! It's fine if you don't fancy it because you have a good amount of followers but I'm IN LOVE with your blog so decided to nominate you two anyway :) http://mangledbeautyy.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED your bedroom tour, I love how all your furniture and storage matches too :)

    Thank you for also visiting my blog!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig