The Weekday Wishlist

I once again find myself lusting over things I can't have. I've spent a lot of money redecorating my room so I think I'm going to put the brakes on my clothes spending for the rest of the month! Here's the things I want this week.

ONE: WHITEPEPPER SILVER HOLOGRAM UNICORN CLUTCH BAG - OH MY LOVE LONDON

As the party season is fast approaching, I've been searching for a quirky clutch, and I finally found it! The model on the website can be seen pouting with this perfect piece, teaming it with a peach fur jacket. I'll definitely have to take inspiration from her outfit for this one.

TWO: BOW DETAIL FLOPPY BLACK HAT - MISSGUIDED

This one is a must have this AW14, and I'm gutted that I haven't jumped on this trend yet! This Missguided one is the right size and right price. Hopefully it will be in my wardrobe soon...

THREE: WHITE SHORTS & CROP TOP - OH MY LOVE LONDON

These were just calling out my name when I first came across them! The cropped top is just an added bonus, but I can't even begin to tell you how long I've been looking for a loose pair of white shorts. I feel like this combo would look great underneath a dark duster coat, paired with some black boots or trainers.

FOUR: OVER THE KNEE BOOTS - MISSGUIDED

Speaking of boots, how lovely are these? The over the knee boots are back in again this year, and these heeled ones are just another need!


FIVE: FAUX FUR MINK BACKPACK - ACCESSORIZE

I stumbled across this whilst I was roaming around Mayfair a couple of days ago, and its safe to say I fell in love! It's one of the softest things I'd ever touched, and the bag itself seems spacious. It's also not something I'd seen around much, but the faux fur definitely screams winter staple piece.

SIX: FAUX FUR CUFF LEATHER GLOVES - ACCESSORIZE

Sticking to the faux fur trend once again- these black leather gloves add style to any outfit, whilst definitely keeping you warm. I can't wait to get my hands on these. Or in these. Ha. They're also another black item on my wish list...

SEVEN: TINSEL SEQUIN CROP TOP - MOTEL

Last but not least is the sequin crop top! Sequins are essential for the christmas party season, but why not put a twist on things instead of the green long sleeved sequin body con dress? *cough*. If I'm toned up enough in time, I'll definitely sport this out out to an event or two this winter.

So what do you think of my wish list? Is there anything on here that you'll be getting?

Joksie xo

Twitter  // Instagram 

Labels: , , , ,