OUTFIT: The Cobalt Coat X The Mesh Sweater

Do you ever forget that you own something, then stumble across it and rediscover your love for it? That happened to me with this mesh jumper. It is something I bought about a year ago, then it got lost in the deep abyss that is my wardrobe, only to be rediscovered this weekend. It's warm and practical, also something that I can just throw on when I'm having a very lazy day. The shoulders can be a bit breezy at times, which is something that I'm slightly concerned about as we are finally moving in to winter (climate change, what have you done to our weather? It was sunny on halloween!), however it's nothing that a light coat can't fix. Enter: The cobalt coat. So that's what we have here, one of my lazy with a slight bit of effort combination outfits. 




What do you think of the sweater? Do you have a go to item thats fashionable but keeps you warm?

Joksie xo

Labels: , , ,